Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smooth sailing or bumpy ride?
(09-08-2019, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure I follow your line of thinking, though.  So this year we look excited and the team loves the coaches but last year we looked nothing like that at all, but last year we were 4-1 out of the gate and had a top 5 offense and this year we might start off sloppy and taking some lumps.

For the 10927th time I'm glad Marvin is gone, but if we go from starting 4-1 to starting off with losses but the team looks "way more excited" it's going to be pretty interesting, I guess.  We will see how much love and excitement help this season along.  Maybe I'd be less confused by this if we didn't spend so much time laughing at Mike Tomlin's popularity with players leading them to underachieve.  Ida know.

It's swell fans and players are fired up about ZT, but I think we might be using a lot of hindsight about how we went into 2018.  It's almost like we are saying the team was bored and miserable before the season even started.  It sort of reminds me when a musician sinks his heart and soul into an album that flops and then he looks back at it and he's like "Oh, that album was never good it was stupid and I hate it and never liked it!"

Yeah...the whole...we may start slow and come on strong thing because we have new coaches is interesting. They've been installing these plays for quite sometime and practicing them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - TKUHL - 09-08-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - jj22 - 09-06-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - THE PISTONS - 09-08-2019, 12:20 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - HuDey - 09-08-2019, 05:53 AM