Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smooth sailing or bumpy ride?
(09-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Well the offseason has come and gone as of this Sunday. Marvin is history, old coaches and players have gone, new coaches and players  bring new found hope. The first few games may bring the fans down but with the return of AJ and the others that were injured last season I believe we have a legitimate chance at the playoffs. WHO DEY

With you 100%.  Even with Mediocre Marv the team had a shot when they were healthy.  That is the biggest difference right now...the team is healthy for the most part.  Yes, AJ is out but at least they had all of the preseason to practice life without him (can you imagine being even 2-1 with AJ returning for week 4 at pitt on MNF...is there a salivating emoji?) and Ciordy Glenn missing week 1 will hurt, but I have faith the coaches will help him with TE and backs.  I can see the offense taking a while to get on track but I am really excited to see this defense.   I am almost writing last season's defense off as "The Austin Issue".   They got better when he was axed, without even much time to install new things and a lot of backups on the field.  Their defense should be solid and I am hoping for big things from Dunlap, Atkins, Hubbard, and Lawson to make the back half not have to cover all day and possibly lead to some turnovers.

When a new coaching staff comes in, everyone picks up their game.  They all want to impress, and with the demotion of Price and the promotion of a guy like Damian Willis, the entire team will feel the need to be accountable.  

If they are able to steal one today....wow.  

Who Dey, brothers (and sisters, Bonnie!).  It is a New Dey and this is going to be fun.  

:andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - TKUHL - 09-08-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - jj22 - 09-06-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - HuDey - 09-08-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - SHRacerX - 09-08-2019, 08:55 AM