Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 10:50 PM)Fullrock Wrote: The Steelers were only able to keep him somewhat in check because there was never any discipline for the guy when he was late or skipped team meetings, tore shit up on the sidelines, and verbally went at teammates and coaches. Tomlin let him get away with whatever he wanted. I recently read a story where he cussed out Dick Lebeau in practice because he was "the man" and not one of Lebeau's defensive players better touch him. Polamalu, who never got upset about anything, wanted to tee off on him. Of course Tomlin did nothing. 

So diva AB goes to the Raiders, stats pulling his shit of being late and missing meetings, gets fined,  and goes ape shit. 

Right, but it seems like he is able to keep this stuff internal when he chooses to.  He didn't broadcast his crazy unless it fit his agenda.  He was always a nut but he would make it known to the world that he was acting like a nut when he wanted off the Steelers.  Buffalo calls, he pulls the "I'll just retire" card and Buffalo backs off.  He agrees to play for the Raiders.  He starts broadcasting his craziness and he wants released, he gets released.  He's on the Patriots now...I wouldn't bet my life on the guy, but I'd wager he either acts less like a nut OR more likely, he stops posting crazy stuff on social media.

Maybe eventually he makes his craziness known while in NE and he gets benched and/or set to the XFL.  Time will tell, but so far he's only been beyond reason when he wants out of somewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - Nately120 - 09-07-2019, 10:56 PM