Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict your Stud and Dud of the Game!
It would be easy for me to go with Mixon, who I feel like will get a lot of touches...or Gio, who the team obviously sees in their plans long term. However, I am going to go a bit off the radar and invite a ton of grief (if it doesn't happen) and predict my SOTW will be.....

John Ross. He scores twice and has some huge plays. I know everyone is thinking he has not given any reason to believe in him, but I just have a feeling.

Honorable Mention SOTW: WJIII. Since he will likely travel with Lockett, if he can prevent any scramble bombs, he is a huge reason why the team could pull off this win. No explosive plays by Seattle equals a realistic chance for the Bengals.

Having a DOTW isn't predicting a poor outcome for the team, but every game there is one clear dud that just doesn't cut the mustard in today's game. My DOTW selection is....

CJ Uzomah. I think he will get his chances today, but always seems to make a bad drop or miss a block. Hopefully Sample picks up the slack.

Honorable Mention: Andrew Billings. You don't have Pro Bowlers across from you and you need to get off your blocks and make tackles. Seattle comes right at you in their running game with the occasional naked bootleg. The Bengals need you to eat that space and make tackles when they come your way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Predict your Stud and Dud of the Game! - SHRacerX - 09-08-2019, 09:05 AM