Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season?
I am not sure if we knew Bengals would be missing one of best WR's in the NFL and our LT week one at Seattle anyone could have predicted our offense would go over 400 yards at Seattle and AD would lead the NFL in passing yards.

The defense was awesome albeit a couple of bad plays, one missed assignment by Bates cost us a TD and poor tackling cost us a second.

I wanted us to win 10 or 11 games and get back to the playoffs with our vet roster. This team showed me they have talent, now they have to execute and finish teams off. Our offense was great between the 20 yard lines, but we need less turnovers and we need TD's versus field goals.

Overall, I was impressed with ZT and his staff. But, make no mistake he made some decisions that did not turn out well, but every HC does. I hope he grows and am optimistic he will.

I think we looked like a playoff team (talent wise and coaching wise), but looking and being are 2 different things.

I am hopeful we play like we did last week with a few improvements at home Sunday, if so we can get a win and start moving forward towards erasing the past 3 years in our minds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season? - Luvnit2 - 09-12-2019, 09:47 AM