Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ's injury a blessing in disgise ?
(09-13-2019, 05:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think we all prefer AJ to play, but I certainly get the OP's point, and think it's legit.

Ehh, we are 5-8-1 without AJ so development and a less one-dimensional passing game might be overrated.  Does this apply to other positions, though?  If Mixon is out will we be blessed to see more development of our RB room?  If we play the Steelers and Juju is out do we fear for how much Ben will spread the ball around?

The mind boggles.

Also, the OP talks about AJ being out as a blessing but then considers AJ coming back to be beneficial as well.  I get what he's trying to say that by the time AJ is back Ross and Tate will be better because Dalton had to throw the ball to them, but the whole thing is just too sour grape-ey to take too seriously. 

(09-13-2019, 05:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Rep.

Losing your best weapon that could have been the difference in a one point loss is never a blessing.  

Every team that has an elite WR throws the ball to him a lot.  That is not a bad thing.  In fact it is smart.

I think it's just feel-good fandom, really and I get that.  I can see why people would view Brandon LaFell or Cody Core as a barrier to the development of Ross and company, but AJ Green?  Meh...he'll probably be gone next year anyways and Dalton can spread the ball around like dime-store butter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ's injury a blessing in disgise ? - Nately120 - 09-13-2019, 05:16 PM