Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So That Laroy McDonald Signing
(09-15-2019, 09:22 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: Yeah, just throw out another player.  Deflect on Mixon and your support for him.  If Dalton lead the AFC while under performing I would call him out for it.  You see, unlike you, I don't give Dalton all credit, just don't think we "need" a QB like you do.  I am saying that if we "need" a QB then we definitely "need" a RB.  If the OLine is bad for Mixon then it can't be any good for Dalton. 

Based off of this terrible OLine, Dalton has outperformed Mixon.  Yet I didn't see RB on that list.  I did see QB though.  Dalton has 729 yards in 2 games behind this terrible OLine (we agree on this being a bad OLine), but Mixon hasn't even cracked 100 yards, he has 27, oh receiving that is a whopping 17.  So on the year Mixon has a total of 44 yards, but you didn't list RB as a position you would trade for, but Dalton has performed behind this same OLine, by a much larger margin (even without his top guy) and you list him as needing an upgrade.  The mental gymnastics isn't even dazzling at this point.

How many teams could Joe Mixon start on?

How many could Dalton?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - Nicomo Cosca - 09-15-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - pally - 09-15-2019, 06:48 PM
So That Laroy McDonald Signing - BenZoo2 - 09-15-2019, 06:39 PM