Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Blocking & Tackling Mike & Marvin Creation
The total lack of Blocking & Tackling in Game 2 shows the uphill struggle New Dey has to overcome & how much Mike Brown & Marvin Lewis drove this team into the ground in Last Place. Nobody said the climb out of Last Place would be easy, or at least they shouldn't have said it. Coach Taylor coming in February of this year took over a team with NO BLOCKING and NO DEFENSE and a pretty AWFUL TEAM. There is no Magic Wand to turn all that into Instant Play-Offs. It will take more than one year of rebuilding for any coach they would have hired and more than one Draft. Include Bengals still have Front Office of Tobin and Mike Brown where the real blame for how this team got so bad should fall. Mike Brown who refused to pay Zeitler and Whitworth who is still lining up playing great for The Rams. Mike Brown, the cheapest nickle & dime owner in the NFL and since his dad Paul Brown died has led the team to 3 decades without a play-off win in his cheapness.

We have to know Coach Taylor took over one of the worst teams in the NFL. To say different is denial.

We have to know this awful team could not be fixed in a few months time.

Mike Brown & Family & Tobin, all in all they are only bricks in the wall. Mikes 3 decades of futility since his Hall Of Fame Dad died shows the apple fell too far from the tree.

So what looks to be a pretty good 49ers team came in and just clobbered the Bengals in the Home Opener. Considering how awful the Bengals were at seasons end with Marvin and even bringing in Browns loser Hue on the sidelines, getting clobbered in the Home Opener is logical. New Dey will take much more time.

The awful O Line and total lack of talent on the O Line. Players on Defense still out of position leaving receivers go uncovered for easy wide open touchdown catches. The lack of talent by some left over starters on defense. What we saw in 2017 and 2018 is what we saw in The Home Opener because there is no Magic Wand. Anybody that thought any coach could come in here and turn these Losers into Instant Play-Offs were delusional and time to put down the pipe and pipe dreams.

There will be no Instant Fix to the Mike & Marvin Mess. The question is, are you in for the long haul of the rebuild that will take time or not. I've stuck it out good & bad with this team since 1968, mostly bad. This is my team, more than Ohio State this is my team. I don't care much for college ball. I will stick with New Dey. I'm not all that surprised at the bad start considering what a gawd awful no talent team Mike & Marvin handed over to the new coach.

No Blocking and No Tackling is what Mike & Marvin handed over to the new coach, and it is silly to think that those huge problems could be fixed in time for the Home Opener. The New Dey rebuild is something ownership has to be committed to on the long term of years with the new coach, not a few games.

GO BENGALS.....NEW DEY.....adjust, adapt, just try to fix some of this mess this season, it's a mighty hard climb up and will take time. The problem is finding blocking during season probably not possible. Plus Mike Brown from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth has said for 3 decades, " Why should I pay for Blocking ? " That should go on his tombstone some day for how he took his Hall Of Fame Daddy's Team and drove it into 3 decades of losing. " Why Should I Pay For Blocking ? .
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
No Blocking & Tackling Mike & Marvin Creation - kevin - 09-16-2019, 08:41 AM