Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Defensive Changes you would like to see?
(09-18-2019, 12:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Quick, someone from the first Bengals forum remind me: does the 'mark it down' curse apply to outside the Smack forum? Please tell me it does. If true, this guarantees we are NOT losing the next 2 games.  :andy:

If they were to pull out a victory at the Bills,I believe it would be divine intervention and just a miracle as well.I am always hopeful,however this team needs a lot of better players.I want them to win more than anyone on here as I have been with them for fifty years and have seen everything.Our head coach is going to be a man that will take us to the dance down the road,but his teachings are following on players that simply cannot get it done,the nfl is brutal and a lot of teams get much better .The Bills are an up and coming contender and playing at home with their opener,that is a massive challenge for any team.I believe they are probably a playoff team barring injuries.We have so many injuries each and every week.Someone on here give me hope.I know I wear my feeling and my heart on my shoulder and sometimes I go nuts on here with being negative,but I am not seeing much improvement.I am looking for some positive feedback from all you brothers and sisters.I am always thinking WHO-DEY !!! :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive Changes you would like to see? - fortyyearfan - 09-19-2019, 06:48 PM