Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Defensive Changes you would like to see?
(09-18-2019, 11:33 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: Cant get over the poor tackling. The LB's are slugs. Pratt needs to go in, and Dre drives me nuts. Shawn Williams was supposed to be good against the run, but he tackles like his arms are taped to his sides.

Marvin started his 1st season 1-4. They made it all the way to 8-6. I just want to see something to build hope off of.

Shawn Williams at one time with a big time hitter and made a lot of plays,I sent my draft picks in when he got drafted and I pulled hard for him.I was glad they got him,however lately he is getting beat big time and tries to tackle with his arms up high,and they just knock him away and run for another 20 yards,AGAIN,I still feel as if a lot of our players are not good enough for whatever reason you want to write down on here,but I see no one that is a dominate stud on either side of our lines,and yes we have great receivers,but Dalton cannot get them the ball consistently,yes he does at times ,but he overthrows them or is terrible with his accuracy.enough said,and yes I so want them to win sunday,but that is going to be a massive challenge. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive Changes you would like to see? - fortyyearfan - 09-19-2019, 08:03 PM