Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The type of season we'll have will be decided Sunday
(09-19-2019, 12:40 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Amen! Every games winnable, just not for us. If we were a good team just riddled with injuries I would say winnable. But what we saw last week had nothing to do with injuries, we are just a very bad team. We have a 9 year vet QB playing like a rookie, our Oline is plagued with injuries but if everyone was healthy I doubt it would make much difference and apparently nobody and I mean nobody on D is capable or willing to make a damn solo tackle. Hell we can’t even kick the damn ball. But our punter is good....Guess I’ve just lost all faith in Dalton and the rest of the team. Still giving the coach a chance, it would take Walsh a couple years to get this post Marvin mess figured out. But the players just look bad, every one. What’s our strongest position? WR? Who leads the league in drops, serious I don’t know but I would be willing to guess if not us were pretty darn close. So in short no I don’t think winnable applies to us. Competitive maybe and that’s being generous. Lol sorry got on a rant before realizing I was replying, non of this was directed towards you intentionally.

So by rookie you mean 2nd in passing yards? 1st in completions.... putting up 360 yards/game. I wish everyone was playing like a rookie by your standards... you need to stop being so downtrodden and get some facts

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-s=PASSING_YARDS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The type of season we'll have will be decided Sunday - PAjwPhilly - 09-19-2019, 01:32 AM