Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The type of season we'll have will be decided Sunday
(09-18-2019, 11:24 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: 1st the good. The offense will definitely be a force at some point.

Now the bad. The offensive line cannot run block, and its going to be an issue all season. Especially with Cordy Glenn being out. I'm a little bothered by the poor off-season in regards to rebuilding the O-line. Of course the Williams injury and the retirements didn't help.

The poor tackling has not improved at all. The linebackers are slow.

If AJ Green can stay healthy this could be an extremely potent offense. If the Bengals can beat the Bills Sunday, we still have a chance at an enjoyable season. I do like how Taylor carries himself and it may just take time for him to shape the roster.

I also believe that Aubrey Pleasant was the 1st choice for Zac Taylor, but management didn't want to go with him.

The Bills do not have a good offense, but Josh Allen is very athletic and is scrambling a lot and making plays to move the chains.  Until they pounded Russell Wilson, I always said that our defense struggled with mobile QBs.  Not sure what to think now, as it appears our defense will struggle with anything.

They (the Bills) do, however, have a very good defense.  In terms of matchups, I have more faith that our offense can do their job before our defense.  So, I would theorize that the defense has a better day than last week (not saying much) and the offense will struggle but hopefully less than a week ago.  It will likely be a 24-20 game with a turnover making the difference in who comes out on top.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The type of season we'll have will be decided Sunday - SHRacerX - 09-19-2019, 07:35 AM