Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Has Big Game Against Buffalo
This is what I want to hear after the game. Not because I have Mixon in Fantasy Football, I don't. I want to hear it because this O Line with their best Left Tackles out with injuries should still be able to Fire Off The Ball and get a body on somebody and Run Block. We have some fatty's like Andre Smith who were always better at run blocking than pass blocking. The talent level of this O Line is not high, but even they should be able to Fire Off and get a big fat body on somebody to run block.

They can't expect Dalton to pass every play and this O Line will get him injured for season before baseball play-offs if they don't run the ball more. So I'm hoping to hear Mixon had a big game against Buffalo. Mixon is a weapon Bengals are not using so far. He is also not a slow developing sweep runner and our O Line can't run those anyway. Quick Power Runs is the most this O Line can do, but that would be enough. Plays that as soon as ball is snapped Mixon is crashing through the line, Bang, Bang, no weak slow delay runs they can't block.

Getting the most out of Mixon will mean the O Line at least did some run blocking, and these guys getting paid to be in NFL should at least be able to block some basic run plays. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon Has Big Game Against Buffalo - kevin - 09-21-2019, 01:54 AM