Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Has Big Game Against Buffalo
(09-21-2019, 11:30 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I don’t see it. It’s not a matter of will, or even a favorable matchup with this line. They are just horrible. I’m not sure Mixon will rush for over 100 in a game all season. Other than the line, what I’m about to say is dangerous talk around here but I don’t think Mixon is as good as some make him out to be. I’m sure someone will point out the fact he lead the AFC last year yada yada, im not saying the guy sucks. I just don’t get the hype around this guy. He’s not great, great RB make something happen out of nothing. When was the last run Mixon had over 20 yards? Even with a garbage line he should be able to bust a couple here and there but he dosent. I honestly think Gio is the better back right now. Again not saying Mixon sucks, just saying Gio is the better back on this team right now.

(09-21-2019, 11:40 PM)jason Wrote: I'm not arguing with you, but when was the last time Gio broke off a 20 yard run?

I'm sure Mixon did it last year. Same probably goes for Gio. Right now, neither of them look exceedingly special. There's a phrase that describes what they are. They get what's blocked...

It's not hard to figure out. Mixon had 11 rushes of 20+ yards last year. Tied for 2nd in the entire NFL. 

This is that BS that happens around here. They suck running right now, so let's crank up the hyperbole and start thinking Mixon hasn't had a 20+ yard run in a long time. Then someone checks and....oh, looks like he had a lot of them last year.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon Has Big Game Against Buffalo - kevin - 09-21-2019, 01:54 AM
RE: Mixon Has Big Game Against Buffalo - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2019, 01:21 AM