Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor fails to win a single game
(09-22-2019, 12:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So people would rather go 0-16 with "not Marvin" than go 8-8 with Marvin as the HC?  Geez, I'm glad Marvin is gone but this is insane.

As it has been pointed out, we've gone from "We're already X amount of games better due to the coaching" to "Even if we go 0-16 ZT is better than Marvin."  So if the Steelers fire Tomlin and their next HC goes 0-16 we're going to be worried he's going to be better than Tomlin?  We aren't going to laugh?  What the hell, folks!?  This is getting wacky.

Moving the target for success after the season started.

It's pretty funny though. During the offseason I was like We need to upgrade the roster. And then we didn't. And people were all like the new coaching staff is an upgrade and they will 'coach up' the players.

Well guys like Jefferson must not have been coachable because they are gone. And the defense looked just as lost as it did last year.

Now, people are worried we'll go 0-16 and ZT will look like a failure.

To me, IF he doesn't win atleast as many games as they did under Marvin, then the new staff failed.

Don't forget Marvin started 4-1 last year with this roster when healthy. Then the roster was devastated with injuries.

The Seattle game was winnable...and the loss was mainly on the coaches. And fans were just thrilled we only lost by 1. Same with the 49ers game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor fails to win a single game - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019, 12:38 AM