Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor fails to win a single game
(09-21-2019, 04:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I was thinking if Taylor’s Bengals go 0-16 would it change the way you view Marvin as a HC. May not be fair since Taylor has a different staff but many of the key players are the same. I don’t think Marvin is with any team at the moment but maybe Marvin will actually benefit from a winless season. I’ve been as critical as anyone wanting Marvin gone years ago. In no way what so ever am I suggesting we bring him back, or if we are better with or without Marvin. I know there are a few here that think any kind of signification change with this organization will automatically damn us back to the 90’s. I’m Just curious what everyone thinks.

It won't change how I think about Marvin, but I can see that it was all Marvin that made this a good team for awhile in spite of Mike Brown.

The front office clearly has reverted to its 90s roots when Mike Brown took over and drove the franchise into the dirt.

Taylor going 0-7 so far just tells me that Marvin was a better coach than ZT.

The question now is, "how long will the Bengals hang onto ZT to try and prove they were right about hiring him despite his bad resume?"

If we go back to Mike Brown's practices of the 90s, we could be looking at several years of ZT sucking ass before he's finally let go.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor fails to win a single game - BengalChris - 10-22-2019, 01:24 PM