Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
Ok, so today signals the greatest comeback in the history of history when the Cincinnati Bengals win in an absolutely lobsided game with more rushing yards then ever thought imaginable coupled with over 800 yards passing and 5 special teams TDs by the Bengals! 

What? You think I'm just pulling this out of my ass or something?  Ok , I am,  but just you wait and see. By the end of the day the Bengals will break all power ranking records for the worst team ever!  Oh wait..I mean greatest..  Greatest / worst..what's the difference? 
Greatest schmadest..worst schmorst.. The same thing..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - grampahol - 09-22-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-22-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-22-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-22-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-22-2019, 04:43 PM