Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul
(09-21-2019, 11:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mike Brown ... Personally, I believe Cincinnati has a better long term competitive prognosis with Zac Taylor as head coach than I did with Marvin Lewis at the helm.

Are you saying that you were more excited being a Bengals fan this last offseason than you were back in 2003 when Marvin was hired? 

Can any Bengal fan that has been around since the early 90's say this? Judging by the 139 Bengal fans at the game last week, I am guessing not many.

I cant speak for other fans, but this was not a complete overhaul I wanted with the front office composed of Tobin and Clown family still doing their thing. And then they bring in a head coach that has never been an OC before to be OC and HC, and a DC that also never has been one. 

I hope Taylor does well, time will tell. But there is no way I can even come close to saying I think Taylor will be better for the long term than what I thought back in 2003 in regards to Marvin. Back then I was wanting to go to games which I did. Now after today, I'll only watch on tv if absolutely there is nothing else to do.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul - Millhouse - 09-22-2019, 07:08 PM