Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the squabbles among fans of the same team?
I still read the board daily, but rarely take the time to post anymore. It's not just the squabbles and personal attacks, it's the same shit posted by the same people just phrased differently. Now, we're bringing posts back from the dead just to pat ourselves on the back.

I can't stand Mike Brown and what he has done to our team. However, there are a lot of things we know simply aren't going to change. The scouting department isn't going to get bigger/improved, we're not going to suddenly become players in free agency, we're not going to stop overvaluing compensatory picks, so on and so forth. Add in the Dalton forum and still plenty of Dalton sucks posts in Jungle Noise and it's almost always the same thing over and over.

I don't want everyone to agree and I enjoy a good discussion/debate as much as anyone. We just continuously beat the same dead horse every day.

I'm sure someone will tell me to leave or some other personal something, but there are some brilliant posts and posters on here. Even some I don't agree with tend to post logically as opposed to emotionally. There are a lot of knowledgeable fans on here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the squabbles among fans of the same team? - muskiesfan - 09-25-2019, 10:49 AM