Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should go Pee Wee & Run The Ball
(10-06-2019, 12:58 PM)kevin Wrote: If Zac Taylor never runs the ball but has Dalton faking run hand off on play action pass like Rams all game, I hope Arizona just ignores fake hand off and nails Dalton all game.  That is what Taylor deserves for being that stupid, although I feel sorry for Dalton.  

If we don't have a good O Line, what makes you think they can pass block, Pass blocking is harder than run blocking.  Bengals 2 Left Tackles Williams and Glenn are still out.  They didn't draft or free agent a much needed Right Tackle.  So they have no Tackles worth a crap.  Andre Smith is a joke in pass blocking.  He never could pass block, and he is worse now than years ago. So on pass plays teams will just pour in over our tackles and that play action fake hand off as I say is a joke, because Bengals don't run the ball. 

But Bengals should run the ball.  They have all these TE's, like 3 or 4.  Put 2 of them in the game next to the lousy tackles to give them some help, and run the ball.  Run even if it gets stuffed, run again.  Run until this team learns how to run.  At 0-4, they have nothing to lose.  Learn how to run the ball. 

This is very wise. Unless the Bengals have an offensive line which plays like the Rams it is pointless to try to run or pass like the Rams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should go Pee Wee & Run The Ball - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-06-2019, 01:11 PM