Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hang in there...better days ahead! (according to ZT)
(10-07-2019, 10:21 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I agree. It's not all on Taylor. But, he's not a good HC either.

It's interesting that the board defense of a coach is how bad all around this franchise is. Like there are some NFL rules that prevent management from actually upgrading positions.

Honestly, I feel like some of us from this board could run the team better. We see they need LB's. We see the line was going to be bad.

Honestly, I'm not sure how you evaluate how good or bad Taylor is yet. He took over a team coming off 3 straight losing seasons, they did next to nothing to improve the roster during the offseason and the players are just not getting it done on the field.

There's no doubt that Taylor has made some mistakes of his own and he is responsible for those, and responsible for fixing them going forward. There have also been times where he hasn't adjusted well in-game and where the play calling has been very questionable, to say the least. 

Maybe Taylor will prove to be Shula level bad, but I don't think you can make that determination so early and with all the problems with the roster. It's not like the situation with Marvin where you have years of previous examples to evaluate and compare. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hang in there...better days ahead! (according to ZT) - Bengalholic - 10-07-2019, 02:24 PM