Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
Andy Dalton in his 9th season has a QB rating of 86.9 and the Bengals are 0-5.

Among QB's with 100+ pass attempts there is a grand total of 6 QB's with lower ratings. Two are rookies - D. Jones 85.4 and K. Murray 80.1 Two are 2nd year - B. Mayfield 77.2 and J. Allen 75.2 Trubisky in his 3rd season is 81.0 and Goff in his 4th is 83.0

So there's a total of two QB's past their 2nd season with a worse QB rating than are experienced veteran in his 9th season.

I know, I know everybody is gonna come on here and talk about the horrible Oline, AJ being out, lack of running game, dropped passes, the bad defense, the coaching, the playcalling, and on and on and on.

Yet every weekend I watch other football games with QB's under just as much pressure as AD still getting the job done, or at least putting up a much better effort. BTW Dalton had a lot of clean pockets in the Arizona game.

It'a absolutely true AD is not the only problem on this team, there's no doubt. But when is this fanbase going to admit in the same breath that AD is not part of the solution either ?

AT 0-5 our chances of making the playoffs are like .00000001% pull the damn plug already and let's see what we have in the backups. It's obvious AD is not part of the answer going forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - bengalfan74 - 10-07-2019, 10:22 AM