Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-07-2019, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel it's time to move on. That said, I also get the feeling that Bengals fans are doing their thing again, where we scapegoat someone so we can maintain hope, when we all know this team is permanently f'd due to ownership.

Yep

(10-07-2019, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m under no delusions that a new QB will fix everything, and instantly make us contenders, but I have absolutely seen enough of the Andy Dalton show. It was good for a while, but now it’s pretty bad, and I’m just sick of it. And people make fun of me for sticking with it this long.

I’m ready to watch something new. Who knows, maybe it’ll be a hit, and at least garner some attention...

Or maybe it will suck even worse. But we won’t know until we give it a try.

Me either

I'm not saying Andy Dalton is a horrible QB, he can win under the right circumstances.

I'm not saying Dalton is to blame for all the Bengals woes

I'm not saying Dalton is the only reason we don't win, there's plenty of blame to put elsewhere !

What I am saying is Dalton can't win here. Who thinks MB is gonna fix this Oline this offseason ? Who thinks MB is gonna go out and get like 3 or 4 top shelf free agents RT, G, LBer, CB ?

I saw it posted on TV somewhere this morning that our chances of making the playoffs are 3,000-1

Why the hell wait until after the bye week to see what Finley and or Dolegala have to offer ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - bengalfan74 - 10-08-2019, 09:38 AM