Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-08-2019, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not any more silly than you thinking i believe Dalton is the devil and the only reason for the Bengals woes. 

You actually tried to argue that Jacoby Brissets  18-29, 62.1%, 151 yds, 0 td, 1 int, 61.1 rating was better than Dalton's 27-38, 71.1%, 262 yds, 2 td, 0 int, 107.6.

When Dalton threw 4 tds in the first half of a prime time game against the #1 defense in the league you said it was not impressive because what really matters is performance in 4th quarter under pressure, but when Dalton goes 13-14 for 157 yards and two tds in the fourth quarter to bring his team back from 14 points down you said it was not impressive because he had played poorly earlier in the game.

You constantly ignore all other poor performances by other Bengal players to try and pin every loss on one  missed pass by Dalton.

You give credit for anything positive Dalton has ever achieved to other players on the team.

When I even mention that he made a Pro Bowl you lost your mind and started squealing about how he was the "11th alternate".

You are absolutely obsessed with trashing Dalton, and you go through the most convoluted, logic-twisting mental gymnastics to support your opinion.  You have the most posts in this thread and I would bet that is the same for every thread in this Dalton forum.

Anyone reading your posts would logically assume that you think Dalton is the devil and the only reason the Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - fredtoast - 10-08-2019, 03:14 PM