Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil..
(10-07-2019, 10:29 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Can we please start playing Mr. Pratt and Jordan Evans in the base packages??it's clear to me and everyone else around that this is clearly a lost season, Preston brown and nick vigil are not getting it done simple and plain..

Neither possess the football instincts necessary to be successful at the linebacker position and as long as we keep trotting these guys out there the rest of the defense will suffer for it..

Agreed, been saying we need to play Pratt more all season and at least Evans is athletic and fast, same with Reynolds.

Both Preston and Vigil are just slow to the edge and it is killing us in the run game. Have to be able to stop the run for 
the D-line to have more chances to rush the passer, it cannot all be on Billings stopping the run game and the D-line, 
they need help too. One of the bright spots on this team is Billings and Hubbard right now but it doesn't show with the
poor LB play from Brown and Vigil. Hurts everyone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil.. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-09-2019, 11:52 AM