Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AFC North is bad as a whole....
(10-10-2019, 02:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I getcha, I just have been seeing Dalton panicking even when the play hasn't broke down now.

Last season he wasn't this bad at this, thought he was getting better now this. Truly think it is in his head.

If Brady had this Line he wouldn't be playing great either but he knows how to stand in a pocket pass the ball and take
the hit without fear. Dalton bails at the first sign of trouble now, cannot do this in the NFL especially with the way refs 
are now protecting the QB. Like I said, always been a Dalton supporter but when he does this it just destroys drives and
games for us. 

Said in the other thread we need to run more 2 TE sets with both Mixon and Gio on the field at the same time. This will
help out the O-line and make us less predictable. Much easier to run out of these sets and when it is unpredictable our 
QB will have more time. When the opponent always knows you are going to throw it is downright unfair unless you are
Tom Brady.

Kinda responding to the post you replied to, but for all of the grief Hue Jackson gets, he really was a helluva OC.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AFC North is bad as a whole.... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2019, 05:09 PM