Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE....
If Bengals could beat Baltimore....The Math says they would still be in AFC North Race. Steelers have 1 win. Ravens and Browns have 2 wins. The AFC North is wide open if Bengals put some wins together. Not that the Bengals are good, but that the other 3 teams are lousy also.

Now yes, I have said Bengals look like 1990's Bungles and they have. Still, the other teams in AFC North have losing records also. I don't know where Bengals Blocking or Tackling would magically come from. Still, the Basic Math 101 says that IF BENGALS WIN A FEW GAMES, they could be near 1st place very fast, because the other 3 teams stink also.

It would take a major turn around by Bengals, but Browns and Ravens only have 2 more wins than Bengals. Any surprise hot streak by Bengals puts them in race. If Bengals beat Ravens and Browns lose, Bengals are 1 game out of 1st Place, as crazy as that is. 1-5 could have them 1 game out of 1st place.

IF THEY BEAT RAVENS......for all the fans including me since 1968, I hope they can pull the rabbit out of their hat, For The Fans.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE.... - kevin - 10-08-2019, 02:38 PM