Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't look but a 4th String QB won a game and we......
(10-14-2019, 11:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Great. So all we have to do is be a bottom 5 team for the next handful of years, and then we can find our next QB.

Maybe Dalton will have a son old enough by then!

Yes, or else after next seasons 4-12 year and the 6-10 season after that , the QB we take in April will be long run out of town.

We are 5 years away from a winning record, and that is best case scenario with this aged, no probowl/allpro roster, and free agentless FO philosophy.

Why take a QB now and not year 3 of the rebuild?

We need a DC, LBC, OLC, RBC, 3LB's, 2 Safety's, 3 CB's, 4 Olineman, A Kicker, 2 Wideouts, 2 TE's, and yes a QB (this isn't a defense of Dalton).

I think it's best to try to get some top 5 playmakers to fill those holes first.

Any QB we get in April is doomed with the state of this current roster and young coaching staff.

Now this is my personal team building philosophy, not saying you are wrong in any way. Just saying I fear after the next two down seasons, the Qb we pick will be bengalized by 2023 when we compete again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't look but a 4th String QB won a game and we...... - jj22 - 10-14-2019, 12:32 PM