Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ineptness quantified statistically
(10-14-2019, 05:23 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I will give our HC a pass simply because he has never been a HC and he is way over his head.And us long long suffering fans have to live through this and I think too many coaches are giving too many signals and the players are very confused,and not that good to begin with. To me,we need a ton of high draft picks and a GM to lead the charge,UNtil we get those things this team is going nowhere but in the loss column.Its so sad to see this and I just have not figured out why for the last 6 years we have more key injuries than any other team in the league.It baffles me.Maybe the players are drinking 2% milk instead of whole milk straight from the cow.I take ginseng every day and I am 73 and have a ton of energy and people tell me I look 50. There is something going on,probably a curse of some kind.Until this staff and front office make serious changes,we are going to be crap for a long long time. The Jags are favored to whip us at our place and it will happen if they still play like that have. I GIVE UP.SOMEONE TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE BETTER.I NOW HAVE AN ULCER AND MY FAMILY HIDES FROM ME.MY DOG STILL LOVES ME,BUT I GIVE HER TREATS AND THATS PROBABLY WHY SHE STILL HANGS AROUND. Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

Great...so a coach being unqualified for a job gives him a pass. We'll need to build a dominant roster for him before we can judge him.

The thing is...the guys we draft won't develop under this staff. When guys like Atkins regress...it's coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ineptness quantified statistically - THE PISTONS - 10-14-2019, 07:23 PM