Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The draft network mock draft.
So only a 4 rounder as I’m just getting into the late nuances but I have the jets trading up to #1 and give us their 1,2,3,4.
1. Jeffery okudah cb: Been compared as jalen Ramsey 2.0 and the mix of lattimore and wards best traits combined. A top 5 player who may not even be here.
2. Jake fromm qb: had a bad game but at this spot hard to pass up. Elite in red zone and better than dalton was coming out.
2. Prince tega wanogho ot:instant starter at rt and we have bookend tackles for the first time in my memory. This pick scares me though bc he has a similar profile to ogbuehi coming out.
3. Hamsah nasirldeen s: replaces Shawn williams as a ss who can actually cover the tes and rbs in space
3. K.j. Hill wr. U see what terry mclaurin is doing in Washington? That’s what kj hill can do. Elite hands, body control, and a good pick and value here.
4. Paddy fisher lb: a germain pratt level lber, wanted to go lber way earlier but wasn’t one worthy. He showed elite coverage ability in 2017, but was much slower In 2018. Seems to be much faster in 2019 thus far.
4. Cole Kmet te: our replacement for Tyler eifert. Elite pass catching te.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The draft network mock draft. - Jpoore - 10-15-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: The draft network mock draft. - Jpoore - 10-15-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: The draft network mock draft. - Synric - 10-16-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: The draft network mock draft. - Synric - 10-16-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: The draft network mock draft. - Jpoore - 10-16-2019, 08:23 PM