Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misdirected Anger - Board Relations
(10-16-2019, 12:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The responses are a reflection of how the team performs.
Some people choose to focus on the good vs the bad, but that's their choice.
For those getting upset about certain posters, you can always block them or ignore them.
But I agree, trying to stifle someone's opinion by driving them away from the message board is not the answer.

Our so-called pro football team cannot compete in the nfl.We have guys that are just horrible and we need many many new and better players and until they get a GM and a pro-scouting team,we are just going to get players that NO ONE ELSE would ever draft.I mean,to draft Nick Vigle from Utah state,I mean com on,its so insane I cannot believe they think they can win ANYTHING with these guys. The Reynolds guy,I think number 55 is outplaying most everyone in our secondary and to watch Bates and number 22 try and tackle these HUGE tightends on the ravens it was laughable.those guys are HUGE AND MOSTLY MUSCLE.We need bigger stronger men and for years this is the way they draft.Most of our secondary was manhandled by the ravens as they are bigger,stronger and faster. Going up against guys that are 6ft 6 or 6ft 7 and 280 and can outrun you and outmuscle you,its so embarrassing and I am thinking its going to happen again this sunday.If they EVER want to win anything,they have to draft better and coach better.ZT is trying for sure,but he is way over his head,Welcome to the AFC NORTH,zt
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misdirected Anger - Board Relations - fortyyearfan - 10-16-2019, 01:11 PM