Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-17-2019, 04:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You can't punish people for wanting to leave. That's a bit of a false equivocation when compared with this situation. 

You can punish people for refusing to play. For faking injury and then refusing to return to play when healthy just because the team ain't the Patriots or because the guy doesn't like Cincinnati Chili.

If we allow these kinds of players to pout their way out of town, this will start happening a lot more frequently. And we cannot rebuild a team just by saying things like "we should do things to make players not want to leave." 

Ehh, I don't entirely disagree I'm mostly just procrastinating here.  Let's see...if he's faking it then sue the guy for fraud and let's make a statement.  And saying that making players not want to leave is something we can't do is a bit of a "meh" from me because we are 0-6 and have the crappiest owner, the crappiest GM, and probably the most detestable o-line coach in the NFL so maybe we could try to scale some of the misery back before we declare it hopeless.

At any rate, we can all hope that shaming Cordy Glenn will unite the team and inspire them to hoist the Lombardi right up his arse out of spite.  Do I feel a "getting much better" montage coming on?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - Nately120 - 10-17-2019, 04:56 PM