Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Tuner's 9 months with the Bengals have been interesting
(10-17-2019, 08:57 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Personally I just don't see how Zac Taylor can be a first time HC plus call plays and be successful?

Way too much. Way too soon.

I would've thought bringing in a very experienced DC or OC might have at least gave stability to part of the team to help.

They don't even have that to fall back on as interim if they wanted to fire ZT down the road.

The issue with the OC and DC this year is that ZT was hired after the Super Bowl. All other teams other than Miami (the other team without a win) had their coaching changes in place by the time of the Super Bowl. The difference between Bengals and the Dolphins is that the Dolphins are trying to lose to get the top pick and they have traded away players to obtain more picks in the up coming draft. They are planning to use the draft to rebuild the team. 

I'm hoping that the Bengals bring in an experienced DC and OC to help ZT out. If not, next year will be another 2019 and in 2021 the team will be seeking another HC and staff. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Tuner's 9 months with the Bengals have been interesting - MEBengalsFan - 10-18-2019, 04:31 PM