Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
(10-23-2019, 01:05 AM)jason Wrote: Yep... They are the exceptions. I'd throw in GB too. The Patriots have the right players, a few studs, excellent coaching, and an all time great at QB. Aaron Rodgers is right up there with anyone to ever play the position. He's one of the few that have ever played QB that can truly carry a team. Russell Wilson might be the best player in the NFL right now. He's amazing. I'm not sure I'd consider Baltimore a great offense. They're pretty one dimensional. They're well coached, and do have some nice weapons though. SF has some pretty good RBs, Kittle, a great defense, and Kyle Shannahan is a great coach.

I didn’t list GB because they have Devante Adams, who had a huge season last year (111 rec 1386 yds 13 TD), and has been really good again so far this season. He’s a top weapon.

Baltimore has the #2 offense in the league right now in yds/game (434.9), and are only behind NE in points/game (30.6).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack - Nicomo Cosca - 10-23-2019, 01:36 AM