Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Offense .vs. Our Defense...who you got!?
(10-21-2019, 03:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Depends which side you think is working with the worst position group, OL or LB? I personally think our LB are worse. Our OL can’t run block, but they’ve been halfway decent at pass protection as of late, and that’s with our what, 4th or 5th string LT? The LB are literally good at nothing. They can’t stop the run. They can’t cover TE’s or RB’s. They’re horrible.

Add in that Taylor was supposed to be this young offensive minded genius, and I’m much more frustrated with the offense so far. Dalton looks as bad as he ever has. Our highly talented RB is running for 2 yds in a game, we can’t score TD’s, we don’t use our TE’s, despite taking one in the 2nd round last year. What a mess...

We miss you AJ.

I was thinking safeties, DL had talent but not showing it , CB should be OK but was not and now injuries....LB is just a car crash and i think is playing a big part in destroying everything...especially in run defense.

On offense i just throw my hands up...have no clue where we are at - i think the malaise is just across the board - talent , injury, scheme, game plan...its all broken.   Hence i would back the Defense in this battle of the truly inept.

Completely agree regarding taylor - the offensive guru pitch when he was hired here just makes the current production even more depressing
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Offense .vs. Our Defense...who you got!? - sonofstat - 10-21-2019, 04:01 PM