Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if any are the positives this season
(10-22-2019, 09:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Watch Wilson and Hopkins leave in FA. Both probably aren't happy they didn't get a look at their spots until now, being forced to watch worse players get the snaps ahead of them. Also not tempting to stick around on a 2-14 team (I think they'll beat the Jets and Dolphins). Also not sure Mike Brown will be willing to shell out the money that a desperate team will be willing to pay a decent starting C.

Until 2 of them get hurt, as they've done the last couple years. Then you're left with just a WR grouping of Boyd and Erickson, which is not formidable. One of the best abilities being availability, and all that.

I think Wilson is restricted so we'll hang onto him. Billings and Hopkins are the ones I think we might lose.

Losing Hopkins would be devastating. No other way to put it. Hopefully Hopkins and Jonah are solid lineman for us...then we need 3 upgrades. Lose Hopkins and we're forced to start Price at C or obtain a Center somehow.

Keep Hopkins and then draft another OT and maybe sign a free agent like Quentin Spain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if any are the positives this season - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2019, 11:36 PM