Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Lawyers (Or Anyone)
(10-24-2019, 03:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My parents? 

Hilarious

Your attempts to bash me are so stupid its comical.  My parents punished me severely the one time they caught me drinking.  I went over my friend's house to go to a party and they had no way of knowing I'd be drinking, so how could they stopped me from engaging in dangerous behavior they had no way of knowing I'd be in.

I love this because it's a typical post by you where you make assumptions and hope that was is right and it scares me into not responding.

I deleted my post about yoour parents.  I did not mean to insult them as much as make a point about your argument.

Every parent knows there is a chance that their children will drink.  You had done this many times before and your parents had failed to monitor your behavior.  So if your parents did not take steps to stop you then they would be just as responsible for the accident as the parents of your friend.  You can't let your parents off the hook just because they were too lax to ever catch you.

Your friends parents did not let him have a car.  They did not provide the alcohol.  They did not do anything to cause this accident.

You knew he was a maniac.  You were the one who was drinking and got into the car with him.  You need to stop trying to blame other people for your mistake.

This issue is way too personal for me to keep arguing with you about it.  I am going to let this drop here.  I just hope you learn how to let it go instead of obsessing over it for the rest of your life.

Messages In This Thread