Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Lawyers (Or Anyone)
(10-24-2019, 10:44 PM)UKWhoDey Wrote: We were 15 implies youre probably still not even 21.  You clearly have a problem owning personal responsibility, frankly your entire premise here is patently absurd,  and it kind of pisses me off you even remotely think you have a justification to sue over something you were stupid enough to do.  The fact that your parents are the one that brought the lawsuit tells me you've gotten this totally warped sense of logic from them, which is a damn shame.

If every single person is telling you the same thing, maybe you should stop and accept the fact that its you and not the rest of the world.   This is some frivilous McDonalds hot coffee b.s.  get real dude and grow up.

While I agree with the rest of your post, the coffee burn lawsuit was far from frivolous. This lady got burned so bad that her labia melted and fused to her thigh. McDonald's kept their coffee heated to unsafe temperatures in order to preserves it freshness and an innocent person suffered terribly for it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread