Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't help but wonder, when will we be back ?
(10-27-2019, 07:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I really don’t think the fans hate on Votto as much as they hate on that contract because the Reds already had him signed for the next couple of years. Why extend a guy after an MVP season when he’s already under control? It was a very dumb botch by ownership that Votto would’ve been foolish not to have taken. I think that everyone totally respects what Votto has done but not at the expense of sacrificing this year and the next 4 just to keep him in the lineup. He has earned the chance to try to bounce back this year but if his numbers continue to decline then they should probably think about first, dropping him in the lineup and then dropping his play time by about 25%. No one player can be bigger than the team and that includes Joe.

Yep

You can't have a guy tying up a power position averaging 45 RBI's a season. That's the thing, not if he's hitting .265 or .300

And it's his approach at the plate that pisses people off. Striking out looking in the bottom of the 8th with two on down three runs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help but wonder, when will we be back ? - bengalfan74 - 10-27-2019, 07:46 PM