Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fans suddenly have "Chase Young Fever"
(11-10-2019, 12:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's the problem and I have the same concern. This year, Dalton was ruined by pressure. He literally thought he was under pressure when he wasn't.

Tua or Burrow come from great teams...They have time to throw. They have receivers and RB's very open.

Here...they won't have that.

Burrow got sacked several times against Alabama. When the blitz came, he really just kind of froze and went down. Here, he's going to see that pressure A LOT.

The smart thing would be to draft a Tackle...BUT, we're pretty bad at that. And, say we do go Tackle, they already forced Dalton out basically. What do you do at QB?

It's a mess.

This is not true at all. 

Burrow took 5 sacks yes but he didnt freeze under pressure. He escaped finding his outlets, he made plays with his feet, and he stood strong in the pocket took big hits to push the ball to the second level.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal Fans suddenly have "Chase Young Fever" - Synric - 11-10-2019, 12:16 PM