Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAR by position MLB rankings
(11-10-2019, 01:32 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I don't care about his numbers . . . his baseball IQ is small. This wasn't a new issue in 2019. He sucks with runners on base, especially when you need a ground ball to second base to advance a runner on 2nd with no outs. Nope! Five run home run swing on every single at bat, no matter the situation, usually with him walking back to the dugout looking very confused. THAT'S what I mean that winning teams don't have mediocre players like Schebler on their rosters. If you are going to have a backup on the bench to pinch hit late in games when you need a home run, sure. But he needs to be smarter at the game of baseball than Scott Schebler.

I had high hopes for Scott after he whacked 30 HR’s about 3 seasons ago. I thought that he could develop into that power bat that the Reds need from the left side of the plate. Losing his numbers, losing Scooter and the Votto power outage.... the LH hitting has taken a beating. Scott was never gonna hit more than .240 or .250 but he’s way messed up right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAR by position MLB rankings - Circleville Guy - 11-10-2019, 02:51 PM