Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad drafts and the current state of Bengals
The Bengals front office is basically run by four people, Mike Brown whose the opener and gm, his daughter Katie Blackburn and her husband Troy Blackburn, who run player personnel, and Duke Tobin head of scouting. That's four people three of which are Brown family members.

You would think the NFL would set some rules for how an NFL teams front office can be built. They NFL could say each team needs a minimum of 10 people in the front office 50% of which cannot be the owner or his own family members. The level of incompetence and outrageous nepotism is unbelievable.

Half of our front office, those idiots Katie and Troy Blackburn, are on vacation in Switzerland when Dalton was benched and should have been traded.

Here's an owner and his family who bilked the Hamilton county taxpayers for hundreds of millions to buy the stadium and pay for its upgrades and maintenance. The least that old son of a ***** could do is build a competent front office with all the money he and his filthy family saved from bilking Hamilton county tax payers.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad drafts and the current state of Bengals - wolverine515151 - 11-02-2019, 12:08 AM