Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Reds pick up free agency pitcher?
(11-09-2019, 10:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: The Reds middle defense HAS to improve above all else. The bullpen also needs a lot of help. While SS may be ok defensively 2nd isn't and Nick Senzel really isn't ever going to be a gold glover in center. For that matter we don't know how he'll fare at 2nd as opposed to 3rd where he was originally drafted. I want to believe the starting pitching will be solid, but as with any starting pitching staff they can go from brilliant one year to batting practice the next. We saw three relief pitchers go from really solid the year before to horrible last year and our closer fell off the edge of the planet from extreme misuse by Bell. I have no idea if Bell has learned a damned thing since last season or not, but if I had to bet the farm on his sudden genius I wouldn't even bet a cow turd on it.

Galvis is very good defensively at 2B. Bothe Iglesias and DiDi are very good defensively at SS. My personal opinion is that Bell isn’t a good manager at all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Reds pick up free agency pitcher? - Circleville Guy - 11-10-2019, 12:32 AM