Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t look now but Dolphins are up vs the Jets
(11-03-2019, 08:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I gotta tell you, if the Steelers have a winning season or even win this damn division when Pig Ben spots them an 0-2 record before being out for the year...I just don't know.  I mean, we at least always had this notion that Ben would retire or start to stink and it would be "our time" to take over but here we are.  The Steelers and Ravens aren't great but they're reloading and competing for the division while we muddle about in our version of winless win-now football and vow to get 'em next year while we also hope the Browns don't figure out how to be decent.

Tomlin and company are actually good coaches. In Pittsburgh, he gets blamed for everything.

So we know the Bengals are bad this year. But, the good coaching staffs analyze our weaknesses...on defense they use misdirection and run outside on us and adjust their gameplan accordingly. Other teams just know they'll beat us so they use their same gameplan.

The Steelers installed Wildcat just for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t look now but Dolphins are up vs the Jets - THE PISTONS - 11-03-2019, 11:09 PM