Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov
(11-06-2019, 04:24 AM)Shady Wrote: Given that it's only Month 1 in this thread, I'll give Finley/Dolegala the benefit of the doubt. Let me see what they have.

I went with 4 players on D and 3 on O.  I don't like taking only 1 OLineman, but I hope we can trade Dalton, Glenn, and  Dre K for some extra picks.

1:  EDGE CHASE YOUNG OHIO STATE – Possibly the best player in the draft, or so they say. If he can impact our D like the Bosas have, he's worth the #1 overall.

2: LB KENNETH MURRAY OKLAHOMA – We can't pretend that LB isn't a need. This guy looks ferocious, and he's fast. Adding him and Young would give us two impact playmakers on the D side of the ball. Could free us up to trade Carlos if we decide that we're not going with a QB at #1.

3: OT PRINCE TEGA WANOGHO AUBURN – Best Olineman available at this point in the draft. Trade Cordy Glenn for a 3rd or 4th rounder. Hopefully, this kid can start.

4: WR JUSTIN JEFFERSON LSU – I might take Burrow in a later draft, for now JJ is one of his better WRs. He'd be a great addition to go along with Boyd and AJ.

5: CB JEFF GLADNEY TCU – Watched some film on this guy, and he can play. Trade Dre K for some more picks.

6: LB DONTAVIOUS JACKSON FLORIDA STATE – Risky pick maybe, but he's another ferocious linebacker. Shows some skills and instincts.

7: TE MITCHELL WILCOX SOUTH FLORIDA – Nice pass catching TE. Didn't evaluate his blocking, but he can catch the ball and has alot of athleticism.

Just wanted to come back to this. After Finley's poor showing, I see one change I'm sure to make. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - Storer50 - 11-06-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - 3wt - 11-07-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov - BURROWorBUST - 01-11-2020, 05:25 AM