Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Gase In Real Trouble
(11-10-2019, 10:07 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: They won’t and they shouldn’t. You hire a guy you give him more than one year. This team isn’t good and hasn’t been good in years. We hired Taylor to change the culture and turn it around. That doesn’t happen to a bad team in one offseason with no major FA moves and no extra high draft picks.

I haven’t agreed with all of his moves so far but you have to give the guy a chance. He’s a first time HC, with a bad roster, and a bad FO. Let’s see if we can catch lightning in a bottle with this guy, but that doesn’t happen overnight.

Additionally, few people want to come be part of this organization as is. If we start firing HC’s without giving them a legitimate chance do you honestly think any other coach worth a damn will want to step into that?

Honestly after current reports/events and what we've learned from this FO my confidence level is at an all time low.

I have absolutely no faith that Brown's family and Tobin will be successfully active in FA and draft/retain impact players.

That all being said what will help Zac?

He'd better hand over play calling to a real OC and make some better staff hires in the off season.

Otherwise we'll be watching the same exact thing.  A year older.

I'm not sure if Taylor is a good coach period, let alone HC material.

As fans the only coach we can hope for is one that can either navigate around the FO's usual procedures or has enough clout/cahones to implore they change or listen.

"New Dey" should've been the collection of Mike Brown's disciples letting the new HC re-educate their fossil asses about modern practices.

Instead I fear that Zac is just going to be a good little boy and do what they want.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Adam Gase In Real Trouble - RunKijanaRun - 11-10-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Adam Gase In Real Trouble - BengalsRocker - 11-10-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Adam Gase In Real Trouble - Sled21 - 11-10-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Adam Gase In Real Trouble - fredtoast - 11-10-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Adam Gase In Real Trouble - Pat5775 - 11-10-2019, 11:51 AM