Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimistic After Today's Raven game
(11-10-2019, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All we need is Redskins and Dolphins to win to give us 2 game lead for 1st pick. We are leading something in 2019 at 0-9 and regressing weekly while others improve.  Ninja

Because I have Direct TV, I was unable to watch the Bengals get hammered yesterday.  However, I was able to watch and root for the Dolphins.  I also rooted for the Jets.  This is what the season has become:  Rooting for the 1 win teams to become two win teams so it is harder for the Bengals to ruin getting the first overall pick.

Here is my dream (because the dream of winning a Super Bowl is just stupid):  The Bengals have the #1 overall pick, and trade it to the Dolphins who give them a haul to move up from #3 to get Tua or Burrow...The Bengals then draft Chase Young and build a strong defense and offensive line with the rest of the draft.  Then try to get Justin Fields in 2021.  

I'm not being an OSU homer, just like when I wanted Bosa (either one) or Michael Thomas (Had no idea he would become what he is) they are outstanding players.  Fields has the arm and mobility I want in our next QB.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Optimistic After Today's Raven game - SHRacerX - 11-11-2019, 09:24 AM