Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Zac deserve a second season?
I was always in the "give him another chance" camp.

I'm starting to change my mind. I don't see anything from him that indicated that he's any kind of offensive mind. Anyone with that kind of skill would have found a way to piece some kind of gimmick together and squeak out one win before the league figured things out and adjusted. Think Mason Rudolph and Gardner Minshew. Taylor never strays from his plan or scheme. He's not adapting. I don't think he has it in him to fix this team and it's talent deficit. His drafting thus far has been unimpressive, if he indeed had a major say in the selections.

I think they're headed for a number 1 overall quarterback with this pick. Every loss makes this more likely unless Finley turns into Tom Brady, which is about as likely as Tate turning into Green.

Is an out-of-his-depth Taylor the guy you want guiding your brand new first overall pick quarterback? Is he even the guy you want evaluations/picking him? I think the questions are fair ones.

I'm not sure being young or new should automatically buy him another year. It's time to entertain the idea that he might just be bad at this job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Does Zac deserve a second season? - samhain - 11-10-2019, 08:38 PM