Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Zac deserve a second season?
(11-10-2019, 08:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the roster regressing is reason to fire the position coaches and coordinators. Taylor still has the locker room pretty much believing in him and what he's trying to do, and not turning on each other. And it's not like we were blown out of every game either....

I'm sure ZT is a nice guy and all, but if the locker room is still behind him I have to wonder how competitive the players really are.  We are 0-9 and a lot of the games have been over during the first half.  ZT and his being in way over his head are a symptom of the MB way of doing/not doing things, but the guy isn't good at his job and we aren't even looking like we belong in the same league as other teams.

I'm not just saying that to rip on them, we legitimately look like a franchise that isn't up to many of the industry standards.  So yes, players can believe in ZT but I'd imagine they would have to admit they are all playing in football hell thanks to MB in order to give ZT any sort of credit.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Zac deserve a second season? - Nately120 - 11-10-2019, 08:58 PM