Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Zac deserve a second season?
(11-10-2019, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, if we actually get the 1st overall pick and that's looking more and more plausible, it might be a sign that we should use that to hopefully lure a better HC here by suggesting that he can take "his guy."  Unfortunately, I assume we are either going to just keep ZT or even if we had the 1st overall pick any new HC would have to roll with the guy Mike Brown wants.

I assume we do as we did in 2003 and just take the consensus #1 pick QB and hope for the best.  Maybe the guy thinks he can be the one to drag this franchise kicking and screaming to a SB or maybe he looks at how Palmer and Dalton both met their end here and he just pulls an Elway/Eli and wins somewhere else.  When we drafted Palmer we a perfect 12 for 12 of losing seasons in the Mike Brown era, and we're bad now but not quite that bad.  Still, in this day and age of social media and overall world contentedness, I can see our bid to grab the top QB and saddle him with the worst owner and what looks like the worst HC/defense/o-line in football to be met with resistance.

Things are so bad in so many ways here that it makes you feel stupid to even hope.  That's really quite impressive. 

Honestly, things are so bad that it makes me feel that the last 28 years of following the Bengals were wasted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Zac deserve a second season? - THE PISTONS - 11-10-2019, 09:02 PM